Our annual Art Competition sponsored by the Riverside Park Hotel.
This years theme we want you to create
All you have to do is use your imagination and create a picture of what you think Santa’s garden would look like, we want you to use as much colour and sparkle as you can to create your picture, we have a brilliant prize for each age group with the overall winner receiving a voucher for the Midlands Park Hotel
How to Enter:
Create your own masterpiece on the blank template attached – Santa’s Masterpiece Template
Bring your picture in to Kilcannon Garden Centre on or before Monday 10th December
Age groups under 4, under 6,under8, under 12 & 12 and over
Use your imagination and plenty of colour and sparkle to paint colour or draw santa’s garden.
All entries have to be in before the Monday 10th of December with prize giving Saturday 22nd in Kilcannon Garden Centre
Terms & Conditions
Entries need to be submitted to:
Kilcannon Garden centre, Old Dublin road, Enniscorthy, on or before Monday 11th of December. Winners will be notified the following week and must be available to collect their prize on Saturday the 22nd December by Santa at 10:30. Each category winner will receive a prize. You should print the following information (IN BLOCK CAPITALS) on the front of each entry: Name, Age, and Mobile or Home telephone number (not school).
- On the back please add: School name, address, email address, telephone number and teacher’s name (if applicable)
- Your entry should be submitted in flat format and should be no larger than A3
- If your entry is received after this date it will not be submitted to the judges.
- Your entry must be certified as being original and unaided work and any source imagery must be indicated at the time of entry. If at any time, there is a challenge either to the originality of your entry or on the basis that you have not properly referenced any source imagery,
- All entries together with the artists’ details (name, age, school or town) may be used in publicity campaigns (such as calendars, cards, posters and other point of sale materials) for this year’s Competition and for future Competitions. Photographs of the winners together with their names and ages may be used in publicity campaigns where the parents or guardians of the winners have given their consent.
- The rules of the Competition may not be changed or modified and will strictly be applied.
- Open to residents of Ireland