Welcome to the County Wexford Community Workshop Resource Portal.
Here you will find links to useful information. Videos created by our creative Staff, which might give you some inspiration over the coming days and weeks.
New links and video’s will be posted here regularly, some of the topics will be Music, Baking, Gardening, Lamh(sign language), and many more.
- How to make easy coca cola chicken
- Baking with Michelle and LornaBaking with Michelle and Lorna
- Easy chow meinFollow this video to create chow mein in easy steps Check out the video description for the easy read ingredient list
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese | Accessible Recipes for People with Learning DisabilitiesEasy Spaghetti Bolognese | Accessible Recipes for People with Learning Disabilities Welcome to CookABILITY – a series of accessible recipe videos for people with learning disabilities. Today we’re going to be cooking healthy spaghetti bolognese. Check out the video description for the full recipe, and a link to a printable ingredients list.
- Easy Read Covid 19 InformationEasy Read Covid 19 Information This booklet is about Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ireland. The Government is trying to slow down how fast the virus spreads. We can only do this with your help. Coronavirus is changing every day. The HSE is keeping people updated on www.hse.ie Easy Read Covid 19 Information – Click here to …
- Stone Painting with LindaStone Painting with Linda A video tutorial on how to paint rocks, i create a number of creatations including: Ladybird Penguin Flower Comment below if you would like to see how to make more thing from stones.
- Keep Active – Keepy up challenge at the end.Keep Active – Keepy up challenge at the end. A video to try keep you active, with a short warm up and some soccer skills, keep watching until the end for the keepy up challenge. Thanks Mark for all the hard work you put into making this video. Have a go at the keepy up …
- Hold Firm Partner Pack #HoldFirmHold Firm Partner Pack #HoldFirm We are experiencing a pandemic like nothing we’ve seen in our lifetime. People in our communities are becoming ill with COVID-19 and some are dying. It is changing the way we live now and how we will live in the future. For those working in our health service and other …
- #HoldFirm – stay safe, protect each other#HoldFirm – stay safe, protect each other We are experiencing a pandemic like nothing we’ve seen in our lifetime. It is changing the way we live now and how we will live in the future. We have all taken steps to mind ourselves and each other, to flatten the curve, to protect our health service …
- Music with MaireadMusic with Mairead Mairead is singing some of your favourite choir songs. Please join in and get those vocal chords moving again.
- Guidance for COVID 19 testing in Disability ServicesGuidance for COVID 19 testing in Disability Services This guide has been to written to help services support people who need to take the COVID 19 / Coronavirus test. Services understand that people with disabilities may need help to make good decisions about their health. Staff or your doctor might ask you to take a …
- HSE Disability Services UpdateHSE Disability Services Update Head of disability operations Cathal Morgan give a brief update on the impact of Covid-19 to the disability services and some useful information.
- Tapping for RelaxationImelda has prepared a lovely video of some tapping exercises which should help you relax and feel more energetic. This might be a nice activity for all the family to do. We hope you enjoy.
- Creative EmotionsAnn has made a lovely video to help us understand our feelings while at home