Trees are the lungs of the world
But trees are not only the lungs of the world by giving us oxygen to breathe, but they also provide us with food, shelter, medicine and tools. They provide us with a peaceful and beautiful environment.
They also shelter native animals, birds, and insects. They are the most prominent feature in the garden and are beautiful majestic additions to any garden.
- From the magnificent Oak to the humble weeping Cottoneaster we have a great selection of trees to suit any size garden. From amazing foliage, decorative bark, flowers, fruit, stunning autumn foliage and winter silhouette trees bring a range of interests to the garden throughout the year.
- Decorative Bark – Acer Griseum, Betula utilis var Jacquemontii
- Flowers – Flowering Cherry (prunus), Ornamental Crab (Malus), Pink Hawthorn (Crataegus Paul’s Scarlet), Red Horse-chestnut ( Aeschylus x carnea Brotti), Tulip tree (Liriodendron tulipifera) Magnolia
- Fruit – Ornamental crab apples (malus) edible apples and medlar, pears, cherries, plums, hazelnuts
- Autumn foliage – Japanese maples (Acer), Liquidambar, Dogwood (Cornus)
Trees are great to add structure to your garden, we have a brilliant selection just call in and see our beautiful cherry blossoms and ornamental crab apple trees.
Our range of trees come in a variety of heights and have eye-catching colourful foliage, flowers and stems. Speak to our horticulturists about the best trees to suit your garden.