Booking Deposit – secure your place
All our camp staff are fully qualified and have had the relevant training to co-ordinate our sports camps. All staff have attended a Good Practice in Sport Code of Ethics information course.
Sports included in the programmes are:
Soccer, Badminton, Basketball, Table Tennis, Tag Rugby, Volleyball, Bocce, Unihoc, Rounders, Tennis, Arts and Crafts and Children’s games. Please note that activities change regularly and from camp to camp.
Terms and Conditions of booking
- Places on the camps are limited so early booking is advised. A waiting list will be held when numbers reach a max and customers may only be notified of a place on first day of camp.
- We at Astro Active aim to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for each of our campers and therefore staff to child ratios will be kept to the national standards for sport. Numbers will not exceed 15:1 for the older age group with a max of 10:1 for the younger age group.
- All booking forms must be received at least 7 days prior to camp start date and must be signed by a Parent or Guardian.
- A separate booking form is required for each child
- A deposit of €12 will be accepted when booking with FULL payment at least 7 days prior to camp start date. If you fail to pay full amount at that time you will loose your booking and deposit. We accept Visa or Debit card transactions for all phone bookings.
- In the event of a cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
- All participants will need the following:
- Packed Lunch with plenty of snacks and water/juice
- Non marking runners and not casual runners as they do not support the ankle enough when playing sport
- Tracksuit/ shorts depending on weather
- Sun screen. It is not the responsibility of the staff to put sunscreen on your child please ensure it has been applied before entering the centre.
- All children must arrive 10 minutes prior to camp starting
- All parents/ guardians must sign their child in and out at reception. This is for the safety of the children. Please let a member of the camp staff know if someone different will be collecting your child on the day.