WWETB free full time Training Course
InTuition is a free training course offered in Enniscorthy, County Wexford. This course is aimed at individuals who wish to develop their work skills or progress to further education and training and have a disability.
Learners will complete a minimum of 4 modules at QQI Level 3, aiming for a QQI Level 3 major award in Employability Skills over a 2 year period.
Learners will take part daily in practical on the job activities while also taking part in a variety of work experiences one day per week in an area of their choice.
During the two year programme learners will work on a number of modules which together create the QQI Major award Employability skills. The modules are delivered with the learners needs at the forefront. Delivery methods vary from lectures to practical work based activities.
- Health and Safety – This module develops learners awareness of safe work practices and general health and safety guidelines.
- Personal Care and Presentation – This module develops the learners awareness of good personal presentation in a variety of roles. It also acts as a support for learners in their overall personal care and health.
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills – This module aims to improve the skills needed for good communication, conflit resolution, self awareness, etc.
- Work Experience – The learner will engage in work experiences and monitor their progress.
- Career Preparation – This module prepares learners for gaining employment; CV preparation, interview skills, sourcing job vacancies, etc.
- Mathematics – This module encourages the learner to apply their learning to every day life.
- Digital Media – Learners will use various media devices safely, effectively and to their full potential.
- Planting and Potting by Hand – Learners will engage in basic gardening skill such as planting bulbs, repotting, etc.
Each learner will take part in on the job training and take part in work placements throughout the programme.
Is this course for you?
- Are you interested in further training? or developing your skill set?
- Do you want to enter the work force or return to employment?
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Are you in receipt of a social welfare payment and have a disability?
- No formal educational qualifications required.
- All learners must have a disability and over teh age of 18.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this course and would like more information contact Denise on 053 9235514 extension 3.http://www.cwcwe.ie